Perks & Benefits
We have made the well-being of our team members a focus of our story.
At Beall Barclay, we strive to offer our people nothing less than the best, and our compensation and benefits package is no exception. We provide a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation package so that we may continue to attract and retain top talent. Our associates are considered our most valued asset, and we make it a priority to invest in both their present and their future.
Beall Barclay’s benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and merit-based pay increases
- Health & Wellness – We offer all of our associates health, dental, vision and life insurance. Flu shots are offered to all associates annually.
- 401(k) profit sharing with matching contribution by the firm
- Holidays - The firm grants one day off to be taken after the season or the Friday after Thanksgiving. In addition, Beall Barclay gives one day off with pay for the associate’s birthday. Other holidays include, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (1/2 day holiday) and Christmas Day.
- Sick Leave – All full time staff receives two weeks per fiscal year
- Vacation – Full time staff who have been serving the firm for one year or more on January 1st are entitled to two weeks of vacation. Those who have been employed for less than one year are given a vacation based on one day for each full month of service as of January 1st.
- CPA Bonus Program – We encourage all professional staff to pursue their CPA license in a timely matter. To this end we provide a cash bonus upon successful completion of the CPA exam.
- Business Related Travel Expenses – All approved business related travel expenses are reimbursed by the firm
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Ongoing continuing professional education (CPE) and training programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personal and professional development
- Advanced information technology solutions
- Direct Deposit
- On-Site Services – A local dry-cleaning company provides free pick-up and delivery of dry cleaning services for our associates weekly. In addition, we offer a on-site car wash service for a small fee while you are at work.
- Casual Summer – Business casual policy is in effect from Labor Day through Memorial day
- Business Casual Fridays – Client work permitting – Fridays are business casual days in the office all year round
- Free Drinks – Free coffee, cappuccino, soda and bottled water are available 24/7
- Social Events – Our firm provides fun activities throughout the year including sumo wrestling, WII battle of the bands, cockroach races, golf outings, bowling night, family picnics and firm retreats.